Isaac brings together elements from diverse african dances and the moves of hip hop. This class is for beginners so that you don’t need any dance experiences.
Isaac will begin with the basics and show you lots of technique. How this will be developed depends also on the motivation and preferences of the students. So your feedback is more than welcome every time.
Which elements or special techniques are imparted?
- Basics und Grooves from afro and hip hop
- Dances from the Ivory Coast, Congo, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria etc.
- Old and new hip hop school (from running man up to nae nae)
- Concepts and techniques for the freestyle developement
Focus of the course
- Techniques and choreography
Structure of the course
- Warm up (20 – 30 minutes)
- Grooves, Moves, Techniques (20 – 30 minutes)
- Choreo (20 – 30 minutes)
What is special about the course?
- Feeling is very important. Isaac tries to motivate his student to come off all blockades and to let the feeling just go.